Publicado em 07/10/201001/05/2014 por Bruno Russo
- Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
- Don’t say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
- Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
- When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
- Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular — it’s what everyone is waiting for.
Esta entrada foi publicada em Textos da WWW com as palavras-chave www. Adicione o link permanente aos seus favoritos.